Here’s a NEW WAY to celebrate the beauty of NATURE and SPRING…
transform old, dead branches into AMAZING EGG TREES!
1. read a lovely old story by Katherine Milhouse, “The Egg Tree”
2. collect your branches and stands
2. blow out your eggs (!)
3. transform your branches into Springtime Blossom Trees
4. paint your blown eggs and hang them from your trees
5. finish off with some egg-citing decorations
Voila! Beautiful Egg Trees to celebrate the season!
We hope you had an EGG-xcellent and HOPPY Easter!