Happy Summer Part 6: Monty Moose and Uncle Mike

Oh my goodness… but Monty Moose had such a LOVELY holiday with “Uncle Mike” aka Michael Bublé !  Right now he is just “chilling” after all the excitement… Monty, that is… Uncle Mike is off jet-setting the world again!

Here are some of the outrageous photos of the holiday.  It is still incredible to think that such a famous, award-winning singer would have such a fun-loving personality that he would travel with our dear little stuffed moose! It really shows what a “down home” attitude this nice young man has! (Mrs. Boekhout thinks he is just as handsome and hug-able… well, ALMOST… as her OWN handsome, hug-able 32 year old son!)

You can check out a version of  Monty Moose’s Crazy Moose song at:
The Boy Scout Trail

You can visit Uncle Mike at:
http://www.michaelbuble.com/

What song would YOU record

with Michael Bublé?

2 thoughts on “Happy Summer Part 6: Monty Moose and Uncle Mike

1. Dearest Mrs. Nielsen,
    How delightful that you are commenting on Monty’s post! You are right… he just may be getting “too big for his antlers”! I remember one sing-along where “someone” (and my guess is… Mrs. Donnelly!) taught the “moose song” at Sing-Along! Monty is going to have to teach it to me too though!
    I think “Uncle Mike” has a wonderful “back-home” friendly personality, which most certainly has worked in Monty’s favour!!! I LOVE your choice of song… Suzy Snowflake… I agree, it would be Buble-icious! …but YOU are ALWAYS invited to join us at Sing-Along!!!
    xox from Mrs. Boekhout

2. Dear Mrs. B,
    How exciting to view your site and read about the star spectaculor adventures of Monty and Michael! Monty is going to grow too big for his antlers with all of his jet setting around the planet- lol! The moose camp song is hilarious; invite me to Sing a Long so that I can join in with the lyrics. I am still giggling. I believe that Monty met a real super star, one with a kind heart. What a wonderful post and story!
    Love,
    Mrs. Nielsen
    PS What would I wish to sing with, Michael?
    “Suzy Snowflake!”