Congratulations to Mrs. Yollis, Winner of the “Class Blog” Eddy!

I had a FANTASTIC time at school this evening, between 4:00 and 5:30pm, participating in an “Online Blackboard” ceremony of the Eddy Awards!  There were over 115 teachers from ALL AROUND THE WORLD typing messages in real time, talking over microphones, and watching the results as they happened “live”.   I even got to e-meet some of the teachers I have links to! There were teachers from Canada, USA, Europe, South America, Australia and more!  For some of those teachers, it was the middle of the night, and others had their students listening at school!

A HUGE congratulations to Mrs. Yollis for winning the Class Blog Award… she certainly deserves it!  I have learned a lot about creating blogs by reading her inspirational posts and using her guidelines and suggestions.  Mrs. Yollis also won the “Most Influential Blog” award!  

Although Classroom2Kids didn’t win, I am SO proud to have made it to the Edublog-selected nominations.  I am especially proud, considering the other amazing Class Blogs that were nominated. Thank you to EVERYONE who voted for us!

THANK YOU, EDUBLOGS!
YOU ARE A WONDERFUL ADDITION TO OUR LEARNING!